7.26.2013

# 81: PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION FOR BABY VERONICA BROWN!





PAGE # 81
Friday
7/26/13
7:04 pm


Readers of this blog are surely aware by now that I almost never break from the Baby Lily story to comment on other adoption news.  Unlike other adoption blogs, "Where's Baby Lily, Mommy?" has remained exclusively a personal narrative since its beginning.

But I would be telling "Lily's" story in vain if I ignored this call to action.


I urge you to please sign the petition to save Baby Veronica from an unethical adoption.  For more information, please see my prior post (#80).

Together, we might make a difference and help preserve this family.

And after you sign the petition, please copy and paste the link to your own blog.  And so on.

To sign the petition:

CLICK HERE!


Thank you,
Jennifer :)


2 comments:

J said...

Signing it.

I wish her dad would take her to Cuba, or Ecuador, or anywhere that's not part of the Hague Convention and isn't especially friendly with the US. I know it'd be so difficult, but losing her family again.... it's sickening.

Shawnele said...

Yay!